Friday 1 August 2014

TCGS #138 - ShoutOutTV Presents The Booty Shake Hour with Bo Montez (480p and 1080p HD)

'ello,

As a relative newcomer to TCGS I have absolutely no idea what this episode is all about. I put it on twitter and got linked  to a clip that I still don't understand. Anyway, I've not watched it yet but hopefully I'll understand more after! However if it's anything like most other TCGS episodes I probably won't. Which is just one of the reasons I love the show.

TCGS #138 - ShoutOutTV Presents The Booty Shake Hour with Bo Montez (480p)

TCGS #138 - ShoutOutTV Presents The Booty Shake Hour with Bo Montez (1080p)

Apologies for the lack of live ep recording again this week. Something screwed up with the time zone changes I have to make to get it showing the correct time in the ChatRatz commentary.

Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment