Friday 26 September 2014

TCGS #142 - S2E1 - Fill the Bowl (480p and 1080p HD)

Here's this week's episode. Not watched this one yet but looking forward to seeing Jeff Rosenstock back on the show. Him and The Front Bottoms have got to be my favourite musical guests so far.

TCGS #142 - S2E1 -  Fill the Bowl (480p)

TCGS #142 - S2E1 -  Fill the Bowl (1080p)

So glad the show is back on the air. Excited to see what the new direction it goes in. I love the idea of a pared back style of show. I don't feel they need the big theatrics to make the show amazing so I can't wait to see where it goes.

I'll probably be getting rid of the old original individual torrent links from the column on the right and just having the torrent packs available in the future as it's taking up too much space on my torrent box but all episodes will still be available just in a couple of nice big packs.

Have fun and drop me a line on twitter (@tcgstorrents) if you have any ideas or just want to say hi!

Cheers.

x

No comments:

Post a Comment