Friday 15 August 2014

TCGS #140 - 18th Century American Gladiators (480p and 1080p HD)

Aloha,

Apologies (AGAIN) for no live episode recording this week.

Here's a link to the torrents for this weeks episode.

TCGS #140 - 18th Century American Gladiators (480p)

TCGS #140 - 18th Century American Gladiators (1080p)

I started doing this blog/torrent site in order to make it easier for people to download the episodes in bulk with the big torrent pack of TCGS episodes #001 - #120, however I can't help noticing that if someone wanted to download the episodes all together now they would have to download another 20 episodes individually. I've been thinking about collating episodes in packs of 10 to make it easier. This seems to make the most sense as TCGS doesn't really have "seasons" as such. Unfortunately I don't have unlimited drive space here so I'm thinking of only seeding individual episodes until there are 10 episodes that I can put together as a single torrent. I dunno if that makes sense but I thought it would just make things easier for people in the future. Let me know what you think.

Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment