Saturday 7 June 2014

TCGS #130 - Straight Up Phone Sex (480p and 1080p HD)

Hi!

You might have noticed an error with the tracker on older episodes as the main tracker that I was using (Legit Torrents) have taken all of them down as they think they're copywrited material. I have messaged them to try and get it resolved but I think it's best if I remove their tracker from the list of trackers I use. I don't actually know how to go over the old ones and remove the trackers but I'll read up on it and see if it's possible. If anyone knows I'd appreciate any pointers!

Anyway, I'm sure no one cares, I just wanted to explain why you might see errors if you're downloading back episodes.

TCGS #130 - Straight Up Phone Sex (480p)

TCGS #130 - Straight Up Phone Sex (1080p)

Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment