Thursday 29 May 2014

TCGS #129 - FIGHTS - MNN Live Rip (With ChatRats) - Video borked in last few minutes

Hi everyone, here's the latest live rip for TCGS. I got the ChatRats commentary but I'm still working on getting it all working correctly so the last few minutes seem to have gone awry for some reason. You can still hear the audio but the video doesn't play. I think I know what went wrong again this time and I'm working on getting it sorted out.

I was going to do some separate versions with just the commentary on it's own etc but as the video is screwed up for the last few minutes I didn't think it'd be worth it. Happy to do it on request if anyone would like to try it still. Could be good for having the video on your TV and commentary on your tablet/phone...? Meh.

TCGS #129 - FIGHTS - MNN Live Rip

I'll get the regular version up as soon as it's available but to those who need a fix here it is.

Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment