Tuesday 8 April 2014

TCGS #121 - Human Fish Gets Waxed 480p and 1080p

2 new torrents this time you lucky people! Standard definition and super high 1080p definition. I'll seed as much as I can as always and I'm going to try and invest in a seedbox soon which means everyone can download a lot faster and I can keep all new torrents up and running.

I tried to rip a 720p version to go with this but I was struggling to make the torrent file. If anyone wants it please let me know and I'll do my best to sort it out.


Had to do this post on my phone so sorry if anything is broken I will fix it!

(UPDATE: Fixed it!)
(UPDATE 2: Removed torrent link as magnet is easier/better. Also removed unused trackers)

Lose well y'all.

x

3 comments:

  1. This is pretty awesome. Appreciate it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ever since I started working nights, Ive had to miss some TCGS. It's great to have another option, great stuff. ~Koekoenutt

      Delete
    2. That's so cool! You're the first person to ever comment on anything of mine. It means a lot to me! Let me know if you have any ideas or anything :)

      Delete